Monday, May 31, 2010

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm baking!!

For the past couple of weeks, I've had an obsession... I have been baking like my life depended on it! Alex has been pretty happy about it I have to say, just like people at his work and my family (especially my brother) but this is getting out of control! I literally cannot stop myself! This morning, little lady and I made some scrumptious chocolatey squares... 45 minutes later, half of it was gone! No, I didn't eat it all, it went straight to Alex's work (thank god, save me from myself!).


In an effort to curb my dependence, I have decided to learn how to crochet with the help of the Chicks with Sticks. So far, not a great success, but I might be able to make something worth showing at some point!

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment